The programme began with footage of presenter Arkadiy Mamontov handling foreign-made weapons. He said that the machinegun he was holding was a Belgian one and "it was used in combat" in Tskhinvali, the capital of the breakaway Georgian region of South Ossetia. He then took another weapon and said it was an automatic rifle made in the US by Bushmaster. The automatic rifle had the Bushmaster cobra logo engraved on it.
"That's the way it is. US weapons are already near our borders. These weapons were used to kill Russian citizens. Georgia has been armed by NATO countries but it is of course America that gave it the largest quantity of weapons," Mamontov said.
In this part:
- small arms collection
- Georgian army filmed itself before death
- armoured vehicles and tanks- how Israel assisted in destruction of the Jewish district in Tskhinval
- mobile command post full of electronics
- photography as a second favourite hobby in Georgian army after killing civilians
- radio-equipment and systems of communication and reconnaissance
- air defence support by means of Ukrainian specialists and armaments.
Not exactly an unbiased account, very interesting footage and information though.
Epic Harvest in Georgia
---------------------------------------------Captured Georgian Military Equipment