A complete list of all the victims of the conflict is not yet available as information is still being collected by South Ossetian authorities. The following are the names, dates of birth, causes of death and burial places of South Ossetian citizens so far confirmed killed in the fighting between the 7th and 12th of August 2008.
1. Ataev Alan Muratovich, 1971 D. O. B. Killed during the conflict. Buried in courtyard of apartment block.
2. Kelehsaev Murzaba V. , 1944 D. O. B. Shot by a Georgian sniper. Buried in Tbet village.
3. Petoev Albert S., 1943 D. O. B. Killed by a BM-21 Grad rocket. Buried in Vladikavkaz.
4. Pliev Tamaz Sulikoevich, 1965 D. O. B. South Ossetian OMON police officer. Died during active duty. Buried in Vladikavkaz.
5. Melitoljan D., 1966 D. O. B. Killed during the conflict. Buried in courtyard of apartment block.
6. Valiev Aleksandr A. , 1946 D. O. B. Killed by a Georgian sniper during evacuation on Zarskoi road.
7. Ostaev Tauret S., 1957 D. O. B. Killed by shrapnel from artillery fire. Buried in Itrapis village.
8. Bosikov Guram H. , 1953 D. O. B. Killed by air strike. Buried in Zguderskom cemetery.
9. Tadtaev Sergey Lvovich, 1972 D. O. B. Burned in own car after it was shot by a Georgian tank. Buried on grounds of School No. 5.
10. Kozaev Suliko A. , 1940 D. O. B. Killed by shrapnel from artillery fire. Buried in Itrapis village.
>>Full list - Total 311